Monday, August 27, 2012

Knight in Battle

Here is a new piece I just finished. Im a little upset about the time it took to get this done. This one took about 7 hours to do. It should have took 4 hours, the gravel and the cloud smoke took some time to make. Im happy with the result though...It might be a little too dark, I will adjust it once I have a fresh eye.  Im making a 3D model of this guy, I will post it soon! Salud!

I decided to revise this illustration. The top illustration is the latest version. I decided to break up the horizontal line, it just felt too harsh for me. I think that breaking the line really makes this illustration easier on the eye. Also I put more atmosphere in the background. I feel that the background would feel more natural if it wasn't so saturated. The last thing I did was add some noise to the illustration, its not really too noticeable but its the small things that makes a illustration pop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment